CONSULAR SCHENGEN VISA (C) FEE
The Consular Visa Fee is EUR 60 (ZAR 900) and must be paid when you submit the visa application.
Nationals of countries with which the EU has concluded Visa Facilitation Agreements shall pay a fee of EUR 35 (ZAR 525). Please consult here.
The Visa Fee is waived for applicants belonging to one of the following categories:
- Children under twelve (12) years;
- Holders of diplomatic and service passports
- School pupils, students, postgraduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake stays for the purpose of study or educational training;
- Researchers from third countries travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research (as defined in Recommendation No 2005/761/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 28 September 2005 to facilitate the issue by the Member States of uniform short-stay visas for researchers from third countries travelling within the Community for the purpose of carrying out scientific research;
- Representatives and participants of non-profit organizations aged 25 years or less participating in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events organized by non-profit organizations.
- Spouses and children of EU citizen traveling with the latter as long as relevant sufficient proof is provided along with the application (i.e. ticket bookings, copy of EU citizen's valid passport and marriage certificate or unabridged birth certificate as applicable).
There is a Service Fee of ZAR 360.00 (inclusive of VAT) applicable per application over and above the Consular Visa Fees for all applications. Service Fee is not applicable for children below the age of 6 years.
You can find more information about available payment methods here